Why become a member? ×

Tascam US-122L Audio / Midi recording interface. £45 fully boxed, with Cubase and with pics.

This has been my main tool for recording my bass, guitar and midi for the past 4 years, today i bought a new mac and its 64bit OS is incompatible with the Tascam and Tascam will not be making a new mac driver, making my wonderful interface useless... *sigh*

Its been kept in pristine condition by myself, all original packaging, driver disc, Cubase software, manuals, USB Cables and unit included. Please see pics.

Official bumpf below.

[i]The follow-up to our mega popular US-122, the new US-122L delivers everything you'd want in a portable audio/MIDI interface.

Record two tracks at a time with zero latency; whether you have a PC or a Mac, your song ideas go down in real time, real easy. Its size means you can take it anywhere you take your laptop, yet it's packed with features that make buying it an audio no-brainer. MIDI input and output, high quality mic inputs, 96kHz/24-bit recording (better than CD quality)-all the stuff you'd want without the fluff you wouldn't. The US-122L: the answer to your recording needs.[/i]

[list]
[*][i]2 XLR mic inputs with phantom power[/i]
[*][i]2 analog line inputs (1 switchable to high impedance for use with guitars, basses, etc.)[/i]
[*][i]1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output[/i]
[*][i]USB 2.0 equipped (also supports USB 1.1)[/i]
[/list]
[list]
[*][i]Up to 96kHz/24-bit for high quality recordings[/i]
[*][i]Zero-latency hardware monitoring[/i]
[*][i]Headphone/level control[/i]
[*][i]Bus powered for use with any PC or Mac, including laptops.[/i]
[/list]