Why become a member? ×

Left handed bass players

paulypbass

anything specific? I know Howard the BassDoc here at BC makes pickguards to order.Did a great one for me. I am sure he can help you with other stuff.Has lots of contacts and magic pockets!

Search for Bassdoc and pm him. A very helpful and enthusiastic chap

Edited by leftyhook

You've come to the right place my son! Or is that the left place.....?

I've never had any trouble getting lefty parts from anywhere I've tried. Surprised you're having trouble getting stuff on eBay, as it used to be pretty good (to be fair, I haven't bought off eBay for a couple of years now...).

You could try the 'Items Wanted' thread on this forum (look under 'Basschat Marketplace'). Or you could try asking in this thread for the items you want.

For shopping, there is a BC member quite near you (Patch006) who will know the best places to shop, but I do know there's a branch of Manson's in Exeter, which I dropped by on a visit recently and was very impressed.

[quote name='leftyhook' timestamp='1330451483' post='1557767']
anything specific? I know Howard the BassDoc here at BC makes pickguards to order. I am sure he can help you with other stuff.

Search for Bassdoc and pm him. A very helpful and enthusiastic chap
[/quote]

well a squier lefty neck is what i am after and also a new pick gaurd

[quote name='leftybassman392' timestamp='1330451784' post='1557769']
You've come to the right place my son! Or is that the left place.....?

I've never had any trouble getting lefty parts from anywhere I've tried. Surprised you're having trouble getting stuff on eBay, as it used to be pretty good (to be fair, I haven't bought off eBay for a couple of years now...).

You could try the 'Items Wanted' thread on this forum (look under 'Basschat Marketplace'). Or you could try asking in this thread for the items you want.

For shopping, there is a BC member quite near you (Patch006) who will know the best places to shop, but I do know there's a branch of Manson's in Exeter, which I dropped by on a visit recently and was very impressed.
[/quote]

ok mate thanks for the help. i'll chat to him soon