Why become a member? ×

F/S Ashdown mag 115 cab

carney

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'm trying to clear a bit of space and rationalise my music gear, and sadly there's no more room for this really handy and fairly compact bass cab. It's an Ashdown MAG 115 Deep cab. containing a 1 x 15" Ashdown driver. Rated at 250W at 8ohm it's pretty loud when paired with a decent head. I used to run it in conjunction with a 4 x 10" and the whole setup was too brutal for my bandmates to handle. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Dimensions approx 48 x 62 x 53 cm (h x w x d) - or 19" x 25" x 17", if you prefer. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Amp has been gigged a bit, but is in full working order, and only has a bit of superficial damage to the grill. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]These are about £160-£190 new, so £100 is a pretty decent price if you ask me. Collection preferred, but I might be able to drop off it not too far. I'm based in Cambridge.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Ta![/size][/font][/color]

Edited by carney

• 4 weeks later...