Why become a member? ×

Fodera emperor 5 deluxe.... sold

Harry

[color=#333333][size=4]I have not received mail response to my requests.[/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=4]You had written: "i bought the bass about 4 months ago from bass gear ... At the moment i haveleft it with the bass gallery in london and there are some more pictures of it onthere [url="http://www.thebassgallery.com/product_details.cfm?ID=2200&type=Bass%"]http://www.thebassga...2200&type=Bass%[/url] 20Guitar ... The Paper Work That comes with it i think i have some where, will have to look but can not guarntee i will find it"

So I had explicitly asked you, because very important for me: [/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=4]1. the serial number and his real photo;
2. purchase documents;[/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=4]3. actual photos of the Fodera Bass.
No answer! [/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=4]Yesterday I sent you another e-mail ..... still no answer![/size][/color]

I think that, for Euro 7.084, he [color=#4D90F0]was to demonstrate[/color] me what I asked him ...

Edited by Johnny Kravitz

I think Harry has done enough transaction on here not to have to prove anything really. I'd buy from him with my eyes closed(Even tho we have never done buisness, based on his rep' i'd buy in a second from him). And many people around here will testify. And anyways honnestly, that kind of post is not really necessary, you can email or PM, but trying to make a trustworthy seller look like a liar is pointless In my opinion.

Moderators can feel free to delete this if they wish.

Edited by pierreganseman

[quote name='pierreganseman' timestamp='1331678954' post='1577218']
I think Harry has done enough transaction on here not to have to prove anything really. I'd buy from him with my eyes closed(Even tho we have never done buisness, based on his rep' i'd buy in a second from him). And many people around here will testify. And anyways honnestly, that kind of post is not really necessary, you can email or PM, but trying to make a trustworthy seller look like a liar is pointless In my opinion.

Moderators can feel free to delete this if they wish.
[/quote]

Thank you, no need to delete i appreciate your honesty

[quote name='Johnny Kravitz' timestamp='1331677635' post='1577194']
[color=#333333][size=4]This is false! [/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=4]You had written: "i bought the bass about 4 months ago from bass gear ... At the moment i haveleft it with the bass gallery in london and there are some more pictures of it onthere [url="http://www.thebassgallery.com/product_details.cfm?ID=2200&type=Bass%"]http://www.thebassga...2200&type=Bass%[/url] 20Guitar ... The Paper Work That comes with it i think i have some where, will have to look but can not guarntee i will find it"

So I had explicitly asked you, because very important for me: [/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=4]1. the serial number and his real photo;
2. purchase documents;[/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=4]3. actual photos of the Fodera Bass.
No answer! [/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=4]Yesterday I sent you another e-mail ..... still no answer![/size][/color]

I think that, for Euro 7.084, he [color=#4D90F0]was to demonstrate[/color] me what I asked him ...
[/quote]

ah mr newbie johnny Kravitz ( are you the singer is that your real name)
firstly this is not false and i am not false
lets be honest for a new member that hasn't even put his age, where he lives or any other details on his profile who is asking to buy a bass form me at £5900 and demanding emails and details etc, i am supposed to take seriously.................
who has never bought or sold on this forum and them accuses me of being false, mmmmm
oh yes and as you stated "I think that, for Euro 7.084, he [color=#4D90F0]was to demonstrate[/color] me what I asked him" i think that for 7.084 euro you need to demonstrate to me that you are who you say you are
oh by the way you have time to edit your profile details now if you like

I am not going to get into a debate over this with you, the bass is sold end of (, if you really want a Fodera, i am sure there will be others, in the meantime you have plenty of chance to build up your reputation as i have

best regards mr Johnny Kravitz

[quote name='pierreganseman' timestamp='1331679962' post='1577242']
it's sold kev' :) buy my bass if you want another 5 :P
[/quote]

Ha, yeah. I didn't see the last post until I'd replied. A Fodera is my dream bass :D.