Why become a member? ×

SOLD ...... Seymour Duncan Active Jazz Pickups. NOW £62 inc. posting.

[size=5]Going to EBAY soon........[/size]

[size=5]Seymour Duncan active jazz set with built in EQ switches, very handy indeed if you want active pickups [/size]
[size=5]without having an internal box to fit, especially good for tight control cavities.
Runs off a 9 volt battery, according to SD's site will last 1000 hours.[/size]
[size=5]Used so obviously some marks.
Pretty certain it will 100k pots you will need. I can scout around for wiring diagram if wanted.[/size]
[size=5]The wiring is a bit short due to the pups being in and out of several of my basses.
(These are the second 'upgraded' to more even output series with the embossed lettering, not white printed 'Seymour Duncan).[/size]
£62... includes post for UK....

Edited by mybass

[quote name='mybass' timestamp='1330111394' post='1553022']
£70... including post for UK....
A pair of SDs,with the onboard EQ switches that can add that little bit of top or cut a little too much bass in the room sound.
They run off a 9 volt battery (can be 2 for better headroom but I've never wired it that way). Obviously used so some marks.
Great pickups as they are silent, active and have the eq built into each pickup...no separate box.
No pots included.
(These are the second series with the embossed lettering, not white printed 'Seymour Duncan).
[/quote]

BUMP

[size=5]Seymour Duncan active jazz set with built in EQ switches, very handy indeed if you want active pickups [/size]
[size=5]without having an internal box to fit, especially good for tight control cavities.
Pretty certain it will 100k pots you will need. I can scout around for wiring diagram if wanted.[/size]
[size=5]The wiring is a bit short due to the pups being in and out of several of my basses.
(These are the second 'upgraded' to more even output series with the embossed lettering, not white printed 'Seymour Duncan).[/size]
[/quote]

NEW PRICE BUMP

• 2 weeks later...

[/quote]

BUMP

[size=5]Going to EBAY soon........[/size]

[/quote]

friday BUMP

• 2 weeks later...