Why become a member? ×

The Whip Uk Tour Starts This Friday!!

Nathan Sudders

Hello,

My name is Nathan and i'm in a band called The Whip
Maybe some of you have heard about us or not ( our song 'Trash' is the music for the RudeTube TV program) but we are about to start touring our second album from this friday.

If you've not heard of us you can check us out on the usual social media, Facebook, twitter, youtube, and the band email is Thewhipband.com
We are totally bass led and live its even bigger as i use alot of tricks to get my bass tone ( all of which are secret for now! wink)

I'm pretty new to this so i'm not sure if i'm doing the right thing here but i thought i would advertise the tour on here ( is that ok?)

Anyway here are the dates, come and check it out if you like massive dirty bass and a tight rhythm section.

Nathan

[url="http://www.thewhipband.com/2011/11/uk-tour-confirmed-feb-2012-ticket-pre-sale-starts-now/"][/url]

Dude! Saw you guys playing when I went to see the music. Great gig, really enjoyed the tunes and you have a great bass tone :)

Shame your not doing any gigs nearer my area. Let me know if you hit anywhere near Cambridgeshire I know a bunch of people who would really enjoy this kind of gig.

To all BC'ers, I highly recommend seeing this band :D