Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Fender American Standard Jazz for sale / trade

reesource

*** THIS BASS HAS BEEN SOLD ***

Hi,

After a few months trying to get to grips with this Jazz, I've come to the sad realisation that although I love the slim neck, I'm just more of a Precision kind of guy. I've always played basses with 1 P and 1 J pickup. So unfortunately I'm going to sell this so I can get something with a slim neck and P/J pickups (like the Active P-bass Deluxe or Reggie Hamilton Jazz).

The guy I bought this bass from had owned it from new (since 2008 or 2009) and had hardly played it - it was in pretty much mint condition, which it still is. There are 3 very small marks on the edge near the bridge which I have tried to photograph, but they didn't show up. You have to look pretty closely to see them. Other than that it's as close to brand-new condition as you're likely to find. I've even made sure I haven't worn a belt when I've been playing it so I didn't scratch the back of the body!

I'm looking for [i][s]£750[/s][/i] £700 as it's in such good nick, or would be interested in any trades if anyone's looking to get rid of a P bass with a slim neck (I prefer having 1 P pickup and 1 J).

Cheers,

Steve

[attachment=99104:IMG_5363.JPG]
[attachment=99105:IMG_5365.JPG]
[attachment=99106:IMG_5368.jpg]
[attachment=99107:IMG_5369.jpg]
[attachment=99108:IMG_5370.JPG]

Edited by reesource