Why become a member? ×

SOLD Spector NS2JA -R White Gloss (PRICE DROP) :850 €/690 £

Manfred741

1°)I got two soundclips in my first post ( mostly funky things)
2°)"how do they differ in sound" Differs from what ? An euro LX4 ?

I don't think there is too much differences, but : Euro LX got the spector tonepump preamp; which his really poor I must say
NSTJ got a EMG BTB preamp
Vs a Spector rebop: NS2J 'sound is much much more defined, but with a slightly lower output , IMHO
Anyway i'll get an euro lx in 1 week ( friend of mine who is lending me his bass)

Edited by Manfred741

Thanks for your answer. I agree, the rebop is really loud - i had to lower the pups away from the strings.
Is the neck on your bass thin like the euro - trying to get some more info on your bass. What year was it made? .
Also what is the shipping costs from France?
I hear a lot of people change the tone pumps. I have an Aguilar obp 3 in my bass collection which sounds mint.
I can wait a week if you able to give me an honest opinion, I want to get it right for the amount of money I am potentially spending.
Thanks

1°)Spector NS2JR neck/body are the same as their counterpart on euro LX4; in fact the only differences between an NS2JR and an Euro LX4 are:
Leo QuanBadass I Bridge instead of Spector's one, J/J EMG instead of P/J EMG; bolt on neck instead of neck thru

2°) Produced in 2008.

3°)Shipping costs depend from where you are ; it should be less than 75 € ( mostly 40/50) within europe.

Edited by Manfred741