Why become a member? ×

Mark Bass Super Synth

squire

Very nice Synth pedal. It has been used, but functionally in excellent condition.

From the Markbass website:
The SUPER SYNTH turns your bass into a synthesizer—with seriously cool sounds and no tracking delay! It also doubles as a digital octaver, with both octave up and octave down layers. The parameters of the pedal’s presets can be modified using the Markbass Pedal Controller software. Simply install the software, connect the pedal to your computer using a USB cable, modify the presets as desired, and then load them back onto the pedal. Like all our pedals, this unit features true bypass.

Download software from this page (see "DOWNLOADS" below) to customize the sounds on your pedal.
The software is free and available for Mac and PC.

175gbp posted to your door.

Pics to follow..

Edited by squire

Hmm, thats strange. I've got multiple PMs about this. I didn't notice, until now. I will reply them now through here.
Sorry :)

I'm not interested in any trades, sorry.

I just made a picture to show the[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] cosmetic condition.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please note that the power adaptor is European (Im based in Holland). [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you're still interested or have more question, please send me a PM. I will answer them right away :)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

Edited by squire