Why become a member? ×

PROroformance (or Stagg) 20 BA Practice amp

mep

I have been on the lookout for a practice amp since the summer after moving house and no longer having a dedicated music room with my kit setup. My rig lives under the stairs and only comes out for gigs. I have not been desperate enough to buy a new one, but regularly scan the local paper. Tonight I saw one for £25, which I have bought. Is it practically new and is a PROformance 20 BA. The same amp can also be bought as a Stagg.

It seems fine for my use and sounds ok with my active basses. The sound with headphones is really quite good. It also has a line input which is handy. One of our sons has started playing guitar and the other one plays drums and has a Trapps kit for the house. I could do with some jams with the 3 of us so this will help me get a sound at last.

Has anyone any experience of these amps? I'm not going to complain for the price though. The online reviews are limited and varied

[attachment=98266:Proformance 20BA.jpg]