Why become a member? ×

2x hartke 4X10s

martin lee

Just puttin my feelers out, I have a Harke transporter 4x10 and a 4.5xl 4x10(with tweeter) which i could part with at the moment as im having bit of a clear out. Ive had both from new and Both in good condition never abused will get some pics up over the weekend when ill have time! selling because ive upgraded my head and cant really jusify gettin new cabs till ive got rid of these!

Will split them if needs be, £275 for the pair and im open to offers if anyone wants both of them.

• 2 months later...

[quote name='martin lee' post='169555' date='Apr 4 2008, 12:31 AM']Just puttin my feelers out, I have a Harke transporter 4x10 and a 4.5xl 4x10(with tweeter) which i could part with at the moment as im having bit of a clear out. Ive had both from new and Both in good condition never abused will get some pics up over the weekend when ill have time! selling because ive upgraded my head and cant really jusify gettin new cabs till ive got rid of these!

Will split them if needs be, £275 for the pair and im open to offers if anyone wants both of them.[/quote]

how much for the 4.5xl alone?

[quote name='martin lee' post='217950' date='Jun 12 2008, 09:40 PM']Hi guys,

sorry am not intrested in trades as i already have new cabs and am in talking with someone who is intereted in both cabs, will keep you posted, am lookin for £200 plus shipping or collection for the xl,

thanks

Martin[/quote]

No thanks then, brand new they £250 with free delivery lol.