Why become a member? ×

SOLD:- Squier CV Jazz

Chenzman

SOLD

Hi all,

Brought this from Goaround (previously of essentialtension) last year for use with the band I joined, took it to practice and it didn't really suit so ended up buying a precision instead. It's been in a hardcase since and not played at all.

Its as above a Squier CV jazz bass with upgrades as follows(details taken from essentialtensions previous post, hope he doesnt mind?! :) )
Wizard 64 pickups, switchcraft jack, copper Taped inside and currently strung with rotosound 50-110. Also comes with some used black nylons and some round wounds that came with the bass.

Has a slight ding on the arm contour but is minor, havnt noticed anything majorly obvious other than that but will have a good look and note if I find anything else.

Here's some pics -

Ideally i would like back what I paid for it or as close as which is £200, I'd include a gig bag with this if wanted. I'd sell the hardcase for £30 if wanted, not the best case but keeps it safe.

Would send it in the post at cost but would prefer local pickup or could meet within reasonable distance to avoid damage to this lovely bass.

So, anyone interested? :)

Cheers

Vince

SOLD

Edited by Chenzman