Why become a member? ×

Rhino 4U Shockmount Flightcase. As New! £90 shipped o.n.o. Collection with discount :)

£90 shipped to UK. o.n.o....pickup in Blackpool/Manchester welcomed! Left my flat once. Brand New, comes with free EBS sticker! :) PM me with any questions! Very best wishes, Matt

Btw. I'm open to offers, and would be willing to catch a train to meet. All negotiable in price. Discount for collecting obviously... PM me any interest at all.

Edited by overwater#1

• 3 months later...

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Hi there, [/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]The external dimensions are-[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]width 595mm x depth 570mm x height 290mm[/color][/size][/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#000000"]I think the weight is about 18Kg. Bearing in mind its a proper tour grade flight case.[/color][/font]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Really nicely made, top quality.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]PM me if you might be interested. Lets work something out. Where are you based?[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks very much! Matt :)[/font][/color]