Why become a member? ×

FS/FT - Fender Classic 70's Jazz - Black - Gotoh Bridge - 6 Weeks Old.....Precision Trade?

spongebob

[size=5]For a number of reasons, I have to move on this bass - bought by myself in early December 2011. I am the sole owner and only person to handle this beauty![/size]

[color=#ffa07a][size=5]It's a basically brand new Fender Classic 70's Jazz in black.[/size][/color]

[color=#ff0000][size=5]Only mod has been the fitting of a Gotoh 201 bridge (cost £50) - really increases sustain and tone....and looks really good as well![/size][/color]

[color=#0000cd][size=5]I will include the original stock bridge should the buyer choose to fit it back.[/size][/color]

[color=#0000cd][size=5]I'm initially looking for cash on collection - I don't have a case for it. I am located in Tenterden (Kent/East Sussex border).[/size][/color]

[color=#000080][size=5][u][b]Price-wise, £500. [/b][/u]Although it's essentially brand new, I have to accept some depreciation! These retail at over £600, and the bridge at £50.[/size][/color]

[size=5]Only trade I would maybe consider would be a Fender Precision. Obviously local-ish would be ideal again....but cash is king if possible![/size]

[size=5]Please PM if interested - Iain[/size]

Edited by spongebob