Why become a member? ×

Bassline Publishing at the London Bass Guitar Show

Stuart Clayton

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that my company Bassline Publishing will be exhibiting at the London Bass Guitar Show in March. We were there last year in a smaller capacity, but will be taking a full stand this year, and will be releasing a couple of new books at the show. These will be the revamped edition of Ultimate Slap Bass, and The Level 42 Bass Book, which alongside The Mark King Bass Book replaces the series of Level 42 books we published for several years.

As the author of the books that we've published I'll be on the stand on both days to answer any questions, and we'll also have solo bassist Zander Zon with us on the Sunday to play some pieces and sign copies of Zander Zon - Sonorous Bass Transcriptions, which has become one of our more popular books.

Throughout both days we'll also be running a competition to win the 'Bassline Bundle' which is all ten of our books, shipped to a UK address. The winner will be announced on the Bassline website in the week following the show.

We'll be on stand D6, next to the Mansons Guitar Shop stand, and opposite Rob Green's fantastic Status Graphite stand. I really enjoyed spending two days meeting fellow bassists last year, and it was great to put faces to some of the names that I've chatted with on BassChat. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers
Stuart