Why become a member? ×

Sold in record time - why can't my Acme go !!!!!1

Soliloquy

I have owned this for about 9 months. It sounds great, and is more than loud enough for small to medium sized gigs.
It has that SWR sound in abundance, if you like Marcus Miller and Stanley Clarke then little amp is for you.
It was designed with input from Marcus Miller, the Aural enhancer has two settings, the standard SWR and the Marcus Miller setting.

It is in good cosmetic condition, just some marks on the bottom, the front is like new and it works faultlessly. It has been my back up amp, and I have used it for gigs where I've wanted a more modern sound. I now have an EBS Reidmar which gives me every sound I need.

This one has been slightly modified to cut down on the noise generated by the fan. I have had a chrome grille fitted on the side, and there are holes on the top. I read somewhere that someone else did this to their Headlite, I tried it and it does indeed cut down on the noise of air being forced through the original slots.
The fan itself is actually pretty silent. Noise was being generated by the air from the fan being pushed out through slots cut into the side of the amp, kind of like wind whistling through trees or gaps in buildings.

I have also had a better quality valve fitted to it.

[b]The modifications in no way affect the running of the amp, if they did then I wouldn't be selling it[/b] :D.

I'm selling it for a bargain £250 including postage.

Edited by Soliloquy