Why become a member? ×

Peavey TNT 150 Combo - SOLD

rushbo

heyhey,

Here's my late 80s TNT 150 Bass Combo. SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is quite possibly, the most reliable bit of kit I have ever owned. It's been up and down the length of the UK, around Europe, been in the back of hundreds of Transit vans and has always come up smiling. And it could be yours for £100

[attachment=95624:amp.JPG][attachment=95619:DSCF2595.JPG][attachment=95620:DSCF2596.JPG][attachment=95621:DSCF2597.JPG][attachment=95622:DSCF2598.JPG][attachment=95623:DSCF2599.JPG]

It's tatty - torn tolex, loads of tears and abrasions, but it's really solid and sounds ace. The Peavey logo from the front has long gone - it lost an argument with a Marshall stack in the back of a Transit, probably outside Newpott Pagnall, and one of the knobs is missing - the shaft is intact and it still turns. Loads of tonal variation, a pretty useful onboard chorus effect and it's trouser flappingly loud. I love it.

Why am I flogging it? Well, it's big and heavy and I am little and old. I was finally forced to 'upgrade' to a slightly more portable Trace combo, but if I'd have been able to shrink the Peavey and put it on a diet, I would have.

This is worth £100 all day long. I'm not ruling out a trade if you've got something interesting...

Edited by rushbo