Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Barefaced Compact

JonnyM

I have a 1st Gen. (black plastic corners) Barefaced Compact in vgc, with cover (made by me :) ) for trade or sale.

For trade I'm after:

A Barefaced Midget T. Gotta be a T.

or

A Euphonic Audio M-Line 1x12 Wizzy would also do the trick, but I know these are rare...

Or...any small, lightweight cab with a tweeter - reason being, I need something smaller than the Compact that goes higher than 4khz, 'cos I'm putting more than just my bass through the cab and will be lugging it on public transport a fair bit.

Edit: price drop: £315 (collected from Greenwich, or could meet in London).

NOW SOLD - thanks Dan!

Edited by JonnyM

[quote name='jimcroisdale' timestamp='1324227823' post='1472052']
I have a Schroeder 15PL (the very smallest one) with neo speaker option.

[url="http://www.schroedercabinets.com/PL-15.htm"]http://www.schroeder...s.com/PL-15.htm[/url]

Might that interest you? Complete with cover, in excellent condition.
[/quote]

Thanks, it might do....one thing though: unless I'm going mad, the website doesn't give the weight of the neo option...Any idea???

Re: weight, the website doesn't actually say the neo version is 30lbs, but as 34lbs is listed further down in the specs, I guess that's for the steel framed woofer version. Terrible page layout!
Will have a think about this...

[quote name='jimcroisdale' timestamp='1324424199' post='1474219']
Hiya,

Schroeder weighs about 30lb - says so at the top of the page in the brief description.

Never played a five string through it, but all these tiny cabs are a trade off - volume and weight for real low end, so I guess it's going to be no different to many other tiny cabs.

Cheers,

Jim
[/quote]