Why become a member? ×

For sale, Orange Crush 35b combo £100 del, £80 collected SOLD!

MarkG3

SOLD!

Hi everyone,

For sale is an Orange Crush 35b combo amp. This has been hardly used so is in good condition and am selling it as I don't use it. I would like [s]£130£110[/s]£100 for this and that will include delivery via a courier - UK only. If you want to collect it, then it will be[s] £120£100[/s]£80 - its in Buckinghamshire

Here's some info copied from online:

[left]The [b]Orange CRUSH 35B BASS COMBO[/b] 35 Watts, Single Channel, 12" Orange Design Speaker, Gain/Volume EQ Low/Mid/High Controls, Headphone Out, Speaker Out, Line Out. Classic Orange sound.[/left]

[left][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]The Orange CRUSH 35B BASS COMBO represents the perfect studio amp. With a warm, rounded yet punchy tone the Crush 35B has quickly made a name for itself amongst it's peers. Perfect for the studio, some of the worlds top players swear by it's sound and regard it as an essential studio tool. The Orange designed 12 inch speaker keeps your bass sounding tight and defined, focusing the power of your tone for maximum impact![/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b]The main features of the Orange CRUSH 35B BASS COMBO include:[/b][/size][/font][/color][/left][list]
[*]35 watts of Orange tone at an affordable price
[*]12 inch Orange Design speaker
[*]Gain / Volume controls
[*]Low / Mid / High EQ
[*]Headphone Out / Speaker Out / Line Out
[*]Classic Orange Styling
[/list]
Thanks!

Edited by TraceElliotBass

Hi mate, I wouldn't know how it compares to other Oranges as this is the only one I have used. Even though it is 35 watt it does seem very loud for the size of it. Putting gain on max and then say volume on two it doesn't seem to have any distortion, but I haven't taken it above volume 2 anyway. Hope that helps in some way!

• 3 weeks later...