Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

QSC USA 900 power amp & 6U rack case F/S

Full specs etc can be found here: [url]http://www.qscaudio.com/products/amps/usa/usa.htm[/url] but as the name suggests, 2x450W into 4 ohms, rock-solid USA-built bit of kit. Has been used but not abused and always flightcased, so in good nick; only problem I had with it was the Yanks' utterly bonkers habit of only fitting outputs on binding posts rather than Speakons. So, to remedy this I made a little breakout box with two pairs of Speakons which is wired to the binding posts - it will of course come with the amp, as it was made for it! XLR/jack combo inputs, as you can see, plus some really wizard protection circuitry, built-in switchable 30 / 50Hz low-cut on each channel, plus pretty flexible mono/stereo/bridge switching.

Perfect for monitors, FOH tops, or driving a sub in bridged mono, fantastic bit of kit - I just don't need it right now and I've got bills to pay! After £100 for it, I'm in Birmingham but often up and down by forty or fifty miles on the M6/M5/M42/M40 so could maybe deliver. Postage might be a bit pricey, but I'll look into it if anyone wants me to.

Oh, I guess I could also do without the rack it's in - 6U full-depth Warwick job, one of these:

In very good nick, been looked after - £30 if you can collect it?