Why become a member? ×

G&L bass gigbag in Europe? Please help

nemo

Hi, I am desperately looking for the [url="http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/gl-electric-bass-gig-bag"]G&L bass gigbag[/url] - the new one with grey strip and red-white logo on the front pocket.

I can only find them in US, no signs of it in Europe. I don't want to pay the overseas shipping. :)

I am on the search of a great gigbag and found this one, which is absolutely perfect for me from various reasons (lightweight, stiff foam, enough storage, back straps). I prefer it to Mono, iGig, Protego, inCase and other well acknowledged stuff.

Please, if you can direct me to the source of this gig bag in Europe, I would be very grateful! :)

Thanks a lot!

Edited by nemo

[quote name='WalMan' timestamp='1323601865' post='1464793']
Have you tried emailing one of the [url="http://www.glguitars.com/distributors/index.asp"]European distributors[/url]
[/quote]

Thanks, I will try it on Monday. Now trying if any of the basschatters seen them around.. :)

Edited by nemo

[quote name='nemo' timestamp='1323616490' post='1465046']
Thanks, I will try it on Monday. Now trying if any of the basschatters seen them around.. :)
[/quote]Otherwise my L2500's live in a MONO Double bag, which is the dogs danglies - just doesn't have the logo