Why become a member? ×

FT/FS: warwick streamer $$ 4, trade for MM bongo/sterling? or £700

budget bassist

This is very much a feeler.
Thinking of swapping my Warwick Streamer $$ 4 in natural for a musicman bongo or sterling (or maybe something similar, but not a stingray), just because i fancy something new really.
The bass is in fairly good condition, however there is a faint patch of ingrained dirt on the forearm contour from the previous owner that i've tried to get rid of, but it's not too obvious. It could also do with a setup. There are a couple of small nicks on it, one on the top edge, and one at the top of the neck, but you can't really feel it.
Check out the photos below, this is a lovely bass, a couple of lovely bits of ash make up the body, with a slice of ekanga in the middle, wenge fretboard and a beautiful 5 piece neck with some really nice bits of flamed maple and more ekanga strips.

more photos [url="http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/metallica_rock/streamer/"]here[/url]

Looking for a trade for the above basses (looking to stay with MM style pickups), or would sell for £700 + postage/cash on collection
Cheers
Sam

Edited by budget bassist