Why become a member? ×

Peavey 2x10 TVX**** SOLD****

petetexas

Hi,

Up for sale are my [u]2[/u] Peavey TVX 2x10 cabs.

175W at 4 Ohm each

Very little use.

Very good condition.

Pick up from Coventry, or surrounding area.

I work in Daventry during the week if that is nearer.

Price ......£130.......THE PAIR !

Pete

Have now added pics.....................sorry about the setting, but it is raining outside

[attachment=7026:DSCF0032.JPG][attachment=7027:DSCF0035.JPG][attachment=7028:DSCF0036.JPG][b][/b]

Edited by petetexas

[quote name='TheRinser' post='165652' date='Mar 28 2008, 11:51 PM']Are these the deeper vinyl finish ones or the carpet? Would you split? Or swap/part ex for a 4 ohm Peavey BX15BW?

Cheers,

Tom[/quote]
Hi Tom,
What a shame.....I have just bought a BX15BW ( battered and dammaged ....so I am doing it up )
Yes they are the deep vinyl, and I dont really want to split.
Sorry .......
Pete

[quote name='colda' post='165772' date='Mar 29 2008, 10:47 AM']hmmmm if i can get a matching 4ohm 1x15 and 2x10 out of this i might well be interested :)

(matching as in look good together)[/quote]

Hi,

Thats exactly what I`m doing..............................I have a third ( older version of the Peavey 2x10, no recess to the front grill ), and it matches up ( as in looks )

with the old battered 1x15 that I am repairing ( rips, scratches etc )

The only reason I`m selling the 2 TVX 2x10, is cos I want more bottom end !

I've got the vinyl 2x10 and the carpet 1x15. They sound lovely together but the 15 is a heavy bastard and I live in a third floor flat at the moment. Can handle the 2x10 but have hardly gigged with the 15 cos of this. It does sit nicely on top of the 15 but is a couple of inches shallower.

[quote name='TheRinser' post='165783' date='Mar 29 2008, 11:08 AM']I've got the vinyl 2x10 and the carpet 1x15. They sound lovely together but the 15 is a heavy bastard and I live in a third floor flat at the moment. Can handle the 2x10 but have hardly gigged with the 15 cos of this. It does sit nicely on top of the 15 but is a couple of inches shallower.[/quote]

Hi,

The strange thing about this 1x15 ( and I know its an old cab ) is that the weight is about the same as one of the vinyl covered TVX2x10 Im selling!

Thats another reason I bought it !

Mind you, it has got a Eminence 15 inch 350W driver, so I dont know what it would have weighed with the Black Widow, and also it is NOT made of ply.