Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN FOR NOW (EBS Unichorus and EHX Bass Micro Synth)

1976fenderhead

Looking for an MXR Bass Envelope Filter and MXR Bass Octave Deluxe (need to be mint or close).

The EBS is the true bypass version and is in mint condition, the EHX is the new compact version and has a tiny bit of paint missing on the side.
I also have a right-angle adapter cable custom-made by James Kitchen at Diago that allows daisy chaining the EHX.

PM if interested.

Edited by 1976fenderhead

[quote name='1976fenderhead' timestamp='1322418961' post='1450658']
I also have a right-angle adapter cable custom-made by James Kitchen at Diago that allows daisy chaining the EHX.

PM if interested.
[/quote]

Really? odd mine works fine with just the standard Diago daisy chain. Does this mean mines going to blow up soon? :)

[quote name='Ruck' timestamp='1322423261' post='1450730']
Really? odd mine works fine with just the standard Diago daisy chain. Does this mean mines going to blow up soon? :)
[/quote]

[size=4]Possibly. From their instructions ( [url="http://www.ehx.com/products/bass-micro-synthesizer/instructions"]http://www.ehx.com/p...er/instructions[/url] ):[/size]

[color=#000000][font=tahoma, arial, sans-serif][size=3]IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: The Micro Synth will not work with the same power adaptor that is daisy chained to other pedals in its signal chain. Please run the Micro Synth off of its own power adapter.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=tahoma, arial, sans-serif][size=3]9V Power Jack - Connect the plug from the supplied 9VDC AC Adapter to the 9V power jack. Do not use a power supply that is daisy chained to other pedals in the signal chain.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=tahoma, arial, sans-serif][size=3]WARNING: Your Bass Micro Synth comes equipped with an Electro-Harmonix 9.6DC-200BI power supply (same as used by Boss™ & Ibanez™ 9.6 Volts DC 200mA). Use only the adaptor supplied. Using the wrong adapter can cause serious bodily injury. Using the wrong adapter may also damage your unit and will void the warranty. In addition, do not use a daisy chained supply with the Micro Synth. The Micro Synth must have its own power supply.[/size][/font][/color]

[size=4][color=#000000][font=tahoma, arial, sans-serif]As I understand it, it has inverted ground compared to most pedals, so you need isolated outputs on your power supply or something like the GigRig Virtual Battery. The cable I'm including is basically the same, except taking a lot less space.[/font][/color][/size]

Edited by 1976fenderhead

• 2 weeks later...