Why become a member? ×

Spector Rebop 4 - Zebra Wood FS

tomhunt

Hi,

Back up for sale due to clutch going on my car and needing money for Xmas :)

Here is my Spector Rebop 4 DLX. I bought it off here some time ago. It will come with an Aguilar preamp fitted, not got the original one. The bass is in amazing condition apart from some real small dings which cant really been see (shown in pics). Real stunning bass with the Zebra wood. Plays like a dream and sounds amazing, with a massive range of tones. EMG pickups fitted as standard. Neck is a dream to play. Iv gigged it once, not sure about the original owner.

Looking for £500 plus £15 Delivery - No trades or stupid offers please. Will be very sad to see this go, but needs be.

In the pics you will see black strap buttons fitted but I will be taking them off and fitting the original ones.

Pics aint the best but was done on my phone

[attachment=93844:DSC_0256.JPG]

[attachment=93845:DSC_0257.JPG]

[attachment=93846:DSC_0259.JPG]

[attachment=93847:DSC_0260.JPG]

[attachment=93848:DSC_0261.JPG]

[attachment=93849:DSC_0262.JPG]

[attachment=93850:DSC_0263.JPG]

Showing the small dings
[attachment=93851:DSC_0264.JPG]

Any more info, feel free to PM me.

Tom

Edited by tomhunt

Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome bass!

I have exactly the same and it's UNBELIEVABLE! Spector basses are SO underrated. This is an amazing price for such a good bass. Someone buy this because you're going to LOVE it! Good luck with the sale. It's worth every penny (and more!) of the asking price.

[quote name='tomhunt' timestamp='1322313434' post='1449222']
Iv always been told the Tone Pumps are useless ? Each to their own I guess. Very good basses though, yeah. Cheers

BUMP
[/quote]

Nope, you've been misinformed. The Tone Pump is an awesome preamp. There was a trend called the 'Tonedump' a little while ago where people were replacing these preamps, however that seems to have died off as people have come to their senses and realised how good the Tonepump is.