Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lost Modulus Graphite SPI-5 Sentimental Value - Need to Find

tds2277

Gust0o Yes I also have a post up at Talk Bass, I literally search everyday on every known search engine for any leads to this Bass, I am almost becomming Obsessed with being able to find the bass, Everyday Im off work, I search the webb for any and all strings having to do with Modulus, or QW5 or Q5W or Extra Wide or 6 String forums, the list goes on and on, I just wish I knew where she was? so that if and when that day comes the owner will be willing to allow me to buy it back...Im so sincere about this, I think about it everyday,, hopefully someone will come to the surface and at least give me another clue to follow? I did find out again that the Pawn shop actually sold it 2 days before I was supposed to come down and make a payment, What to do, Sue, its pointless....... Lier Lawyer Mirror Show me the difference - TOOL

I would keep looking for the bass but don't get too obsessive about it. More than likely, were you to play it again it might not be so magical though I appreciate it has some sentimental value. Have you not thought of getting another nice Modulus and making some great memories with that?

• 1 month later...

You know you may be right, about it not being so Magical, however you may be wrong as well, I feel that if, and that is a big if??? its in the same condition as when it left me, then the Magic would be Tremendous...,,,as her and I would get to know each other all over again, and we would have that inner communication, that inner peace, that brought us together for the first time...Yes it is that sentimental, yes it is!!

As far a new Modulus, no I havnt considered a new one, getting ready to go into the studio to record a new CD, so after that it may be time to get a new one, depending on affordability.

I am Still diligently looking, anyone out there at all seen her, please again and again and again, just let me know? i sincerely appreciate any and all comments, Thankyou Terry

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You know Guys, Im still on the lookout for this Bass? Sometimes these things take some time, and persistance is the key mach that with drive and passion and we just may bring her home...I know its been a while since my last post? But I got into a new band and she is needed even more know!

Please do keep an eye out for it, She is Very unique..Thankyou everyone

• 1 month later...

UPDATE, UPDATE A Member on TalkBass has got a hold of me and said they saw my bass It was being sold on guitarcenter.com's website, In fact he got an email of the Bass, and described it to me as my exact Bass, He unfortunately deleted the Email after he bought a Status ( Hey Status S2 Classic - What a Fantastic Bass ) Anyway in Colorado the downfall to this is this was 10 Months ago, well Im very passionate about finding it, so I called the guitar center actually all 5 of them, and Finally got a hold of a Manager and he did a search for the Serial number and the Model number, but nothing came up, He told me that depending on how the Bass was entered into the computer, is how he can find it, Meaning if the Associate whom entered it into the system, Spelled Modulus wrong, or used a different heading such as Modulas, or QW5 or Wide 5, He would actually have to search for each and every variable, they cannot do a accurate search and be able to find it ...unless it is exactly what was entered into the Computer. So that being said, it was sold from Guitar Center in Colorado somewhere, so as far as I can tell it is still in the USA.....So Please Please keep your eyes out, again any and all help is appreciated...Just for everyones peace of mind, I would just like to know where the Bass is, and in case that time comes the owner would like to sell it, I would like to be first in line to purchase it....Terry