Why become a member? ×

Bass Amplification For Sale

King Tut

[b][/b]Due to a re - evaluation of my setup, a number of items have come up for sale - all available for collection from Milton Keynes:

[b]Eden Nemesis NC210[/b] - specs here - [url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/flypage/product_id/22820"]http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/fl...roduct_id/22820[/url]

250 Watt 2 x 10 combo - nice and punchy with built in compression, 'enhance' control, 3 band eq plus additional parametric control.

A few light scuffs from gigging but otherwide good condition - £300

[b]Marshall IBS[/b] (irritable bowel syndrome?!) [b]400 Bass head[/b]

2 x 200W Bi ampable mosfet head in a rather sw***y ornate wooden sleeve (needs some TLC). I've used this once at a rehearsal and it worked fine - pretty loud for 200W. I've never used the bi amp facilities, and it could probably do with a service. Rack handles are broken - includes the all essential manual! I bought this for £150 recently, but then picked up a Trace head which has made it redundant - looking to recoup my outlay.

[b]SOLD[/b][b]Roland Bass Cube 100[/b] In good condition apart from a few scuffs on the handle. You know what these things do! £150[b]SOLD[/b]

If people definately want to buy, I can bring these to the bass bash next sunday.

Here's the pics -

Edited by King Tut

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Nemesis still for sale?

I've never played through an Eden before, has anyone an idea of how it would compare with my current gear (Ashdown MAG 250 1x15 combo + MAG 2x10 ext cab). I find the MAG a bit too 'warm' sometimes. need a bit more grunt

Of course if it's sold please ignore all above!

Cheers
Graham

Hi Graham - yes it's still available. Be aware that you need to be careful with the resistance of extension cabs used with this as it gives all it's 250W into it's own speakers at 4 ohms. The extension cab out is wired in series so if you add an 8 ohm cab - it drops power - but you can add multiple cabs making it louder due to the extra speaker surface area.

On it's own - it's pretty pokey, and has a control to boost the lows and highs to make it fairly 'modern' sounding. It's also got as parametric control that i use to either dial out bad room vibes, or add a bit of high mid for 'clicky' rock attack. Copes fine with a loud drummer in medium sized halls.