Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 715x combo - 1x15 500w 7 band EQ - SOLD PENDING!

carlsim

Hi guys - Trace Elliot 715x combo - 1 x 15, 500 watts and 7 band EQ for sale. Can run an extension cab for further depth.

Was used at my regular gig which has now finished this lovely combo is now surplus to requirements.

Left at the gig so not had loads of transport, this is a great combo which delivers loads of punch and clarity with tonnes of bottom end.

Good condition all round, one or two scuffs but no rips on the covering... excellent working order, everything works as it should and it comes with the foot pedal, amp cover and manual.

What else can i say?? the pre-shape gives you the typical trace elliot sound and smiley face EQ, and the compressor comes in very handy - as does the EQ. the bright green facia means you will never miss the right control on a dark stage - the brightness of this is also dimmable!

£295 or nearest offer... cost nearly £700 new and still have the original receipt. Not really interested in any trades of amps or anything but feel free to throw offers at me - i can only say no!

Collection only I'm afraid - on the east coast in Great Yarmouth - although i am more than happy driving to Norwich to aid collection - it is a weighty beast - around 35kg... i wouldn't want to estimate a postage cost and its a bit awkward as I am not at home much to aid collection.

Edited by carlsim

[quote name='carlsim' timestamp='1321950816' post='1444630']
Newmarket is a central place between stevenage and GY... would be willing to meet there if you meet the asking price...
[/quote]

Hi mate,

The best I could do is meet at Newmarket and do £250 - bit short of the readies at the moment and my car royally drinks the stuff, but if this is of interest let me know and we can sort something on Saturday maybe?

If not, no worries - I understand it's a great price already so you'll doubtless get it sold!

Cheers,
James

Tell you what... just having a look and Stevenage is about 120 miles from GY... Newmarket is about 40 miles from Stevenage so the distance thing is a little unfair... Will do it for £250 if you can met at Thetford which working it out is about 60 miles for both of us... can't really say fairer than that??
Hope that seals the deal... let me know but was thinking that Saturday could be good for me to meet... AM or PM???