Why become a member? ×

RICKENBACKER 4003 JETGLO 2006 FOR SALE

rocker19

Hi
I have black RIC 4003 for sale.S.N. 0607200 /February 2006/. The bass has vintage selector 4001/4003 sound.As you propably know not all 4003s have this.Bought on eBay in August 2011 from USA,from 100 % rated seller very good condition, exact the same as I bought.I played it very little only in my apartment and put it into hard case when wasn`t playing.REASON FOR SALE:I bought two RICs Mapleglo brand new and this one with intention to convert one for lefty bass.After a week or two I chose Mapleglo and since then the Jetglo has been in case.My apartment is smoke free.
I haven`t done any modifications only restrung , I changed D Addargio and put B52 ROCKERS /Everly/ strings.
I want for it 1540 EURO when you pay directly to my bank account/I`ll provide any info you will require/ or 1590 EURO when you use Paypal.Your choice.
Please do not offer trades or lower price.I am going to sell it only for price as listed.Thanks.
BOTH PRICES ARE FINAL - INCLUDE SHIPPING TO UK.Of course I`ll answer any questions and send more HD photos.Nice day to all Jan.

SOLD IN JANUARY 2012 IN SLOVAKIA

Edited by rocker19