Why become a member? ×

indie 6 string for sale £375

greyparrot

:) well loved 6 string bass. It is made by indie, and retails for £630 and it takes about 6 weeks to order one. Please see their site. Ok The bass is solid swamp ash, and the neck i belive is hard maple, with a rosewood fingerboard and perl inlays. I have to say that although i have done many gigs with it, it remains in perfect condition, both front and back, and of course being solid wood (not veneer) it is extreamly hard wearing. The Neck has a super slim profile, and is very fast, and the frets are all as new, although this bass is well played in, and the fretboard feels great under the fingers. The neck has a duel truss rod system, so you can be sure that it is solid, and it stays in tune for weeks! This is my main gigging bass, but i guess i just fancy a change! I have also has a 2 band aguiler 18 volt preamp fitted by mike walsh (zoot bass) and it sounds great. The sound is like a modern jazz, warm, punchy and is great for all styles, even slap. The string spacing is similar to a jazz, so for a 6er, it can be slapped with not too much agro from the b and c string! The bass has not been cut to have the preamp fitted as all the new wire, preamp and and batterys went into the exiisting cavity. It will last you a year before you need to replace the batterys. The bass also comes with Ritter gig bag and good strap. The strings are dead (i have not changed them in a year as the music i play live is soul and funk ) www.bsharpduo.co.uk but i have ordered a new set that i will throw in as well! All in all this is a great gigging bass, or to have at home, it looks great on the stand. This bass was by no means stuck in the corner at home, if fact it gigs about twice a week, and has remained exellent, reliable and looks pretty on all the stages! whoever gets this will be very happy! I cant upload photos as the site will not allow, but i am happy to email them.

£375.

contact via www.bsharpduo.co.uk (numbers and email addy.)