Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe 50's In Butterscotch

spongebob

[size=5]I've been offered a bass I've always wanted.....so it's a case of last in, first out![/size]

[size=5]I bought this a few weeks ago, and it's a lovely looking, great sounding bass. But I need the cash for the next one....![/size]

[size=5]The Classic Vibes, as we know, are wonderful basses....and this is no exception. The wood is excellent, and the single coil pup give a real....er....classic tone.[/size]

[size=5]The bass is as new - it's never left the house as I've been using my other P for rehearsals.[/size]

[size=5]I bought a brand new Fender gig bag to go with it. That's in the same condition, having also not even been outside.[/size]

[size=5]I know these are selling for more now than a few months ago, but although it's as new, it's still a second-hand bass.[/size]

[size=5]With this in mind, and the gig bag included, I'm after [u][b]£300[/b][/u] delivered in the UK.[/size]

[size=5]I'm located in Tenterden in Kent - so collection is welcome, and I'd reflect that and call it [u][b]£280.[/b][/u][/size]

[size=5]I really love this bass, but just can't justify keeping it and getting another, so it's better off going to a good home. So come and grab a mint CV![/size]

Edited by spongebob