Why become a member? ×

Markbass 2x10 For Sale (price drop + pics added)

brick

This is one of the older style MB cabs and IMO is far more aesthetically pleasing than the more recent yellow and black monsters. This cab was bought on here from Mybass just under a month ago, dont really want to get rid of it particularly as it is a great sounding cab but as im using taxis a lot to get to gigs and ive recently hurt my back/ribs and feel that a 2nd Aguilar GS112 to pair with my NT might be more suited to my needs at the mo

Bought this for £300 + P&P and only used it on 2 gigs so selling for £275 including P&P

Edited by brick

[quote name='brick' timestamp='1320242810' post='1424212']
This is one of the older style MB cabs and IMO is far more aesthetically pleasing than the more recent yellow and black monsters. This cab was bought on here from Mybass just under a month ago, dont really want to get rid of it particularly as it is a great sounding cab but as im using taxis a lot to get to gigs and ive recently hurt my back/ribs and feel that a 2nd Aguilar GS112 to pair with my NT might be more suited to my needs at the mo

Here is a link to the orginal sale if Mybass doesnt object where you can find some pics

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/154056-sold-markbass-2x10-now-l300/page__hl__markbass__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]

Bought this for £300 + P&P and only used it on 2 gigs so selling for £300 including P&P
[/quote]
Pics are fine to use Andy, good luck.

[quote name='brick' timestamp='1320929500' post='1433266']
[sub]really need to get this sold as ive just went and bought something i shouldnt have bump

now £275 including P&P[/sub]
[/quote]

These are really great single cabs with plenty of everything available and then a huge sound if you sit it on top of a 15" cab.
I've heard bass players say they preferred this all black finish to the later yellow on black but aside from this talking point,
I rate these as top in their field and for this price, what are you waiting for!

• 2 weeks later...