Why become a member? ×

RICKENBACKER 4003 2011 JETGLO £1400 ****SOLD****

geofio

this is a brand new 4003 , purchased a few weeks ago, bass was manufactured at the end of july 2011, due to an unexpected financial situation i have to sell, when i purchased the bass i was lucky enough to have had the choice of seven 4003,s, this bass was the heaviest of all seven and also felt and sounded the best. i dont want to sell , but have no choice. complete with rickenbacker hard case. pick up is welcome in saltcoats, ayrshire, i still have the shipping carton from rickenbacker. call george on 01294 604281 or mob 07707351915. cheers

Edited by geofio

thanks godber, this is honestly the finest 4003 i have owned , i have been searching for the perfect one for a while , everything is just right about it, it feels right , it sounds right, and it is so heavy compared to the others i had. cant beat jetglo either. cheers george

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

how you doing, they only offer a 7 day return at guitar guitar, to be honest i am doing everything i can not to sell, as this bass just sings, it is so hard to find a really good rickenbacker, its only on here if all else fails!!!! you still have your jetglo???