Why become a member? ×

Roger Waters Precision Bass Gone to ebay

ash

Here is a Roger Waters 'bitsa' bass - basically I picked up a brand new genuine Roger Waters Signature mexican neck - these are all maple and very nice indeed with a great vintage feel and a stock brass nut it has the Water's signature and serial as well as a stamp and ID label at the body end. I added a set of Gotoh top quality machine heads. I had a P bass body from an old Squier that was in decent nick, this had been roughly cut down at the neck pocket to accommodate another neck. The body has a Squier backplate hardware and pickup and basically looks very good with a vintage sunburst finish. The bass has a lovely weight, balance and feel and is ripe for modding with a Badass and a better quality pickup. It was going to be my backup but I've seen something else......oh dear! There are a couple of issues the neck pocket as I said being untidy (but well hidden) and not the tightest (although it is solid enough to do its job its a bit like a post CBS 70s job) and a few minor finish dings and lacquer cracks . This is a great bitsa bass and really does have a fantastic vintage feeling neck with potential for more modding. I've added some basic pics as i still can't upload higher quality ones since the site changed. PM me if you want with an email for better ones. I'm looking for £350 for this. Cheers! Gone to ebay!

Edited by ash