Why become a member? ×

Eminence Deltalite II 2512 & custom cab

Hazy Bass

I have an Eminence Deltalite II 2512 for sale.

About 18 months old & effectively mint condition. I had it in a cab I built for a few months, but then replaced it with a Fane, so it's been back in its box since the start of the year.

Cheapest I can find these new is £115, so I reckon £75, including postage is a pretty good deal.

I'm also building a new cab to go with the 4x8 that I just built, so I have a 1x12 custom cab available if anyone is interested. As mentioned above I've had it fitted with both the Deltalight & a Fane Sovereign, and it sounds great with both.

It's finished in a blood red stain & laquer (the finish could have been a bit better, but hey, it was my first attempt - and it does catch the eye)!

Built from 15mm baltic birch ply, self-bracing, and complete with steel grille (needs finishing as I never got round to spraying it), corners, internal foam damping & mounting plate for 2 jack connectors (but not the connectors) - sorry, but I'm keeping the other bits to complete my replacement cab.

The timber and parts together cost around £60, but if anyone can make use of it I'd be happy to take £25 + delivery.

Or you could have the cab + speaker for a cool £100 - bargain!

See photos (note, the cab is complete in the pics, so you have to imagine it with a few bits missing!)

[attachment=90800:cab1.jpg][attachment=90801:cab2.jpg][attachment=90802:cab3.jpg][attachment=90803:cab4.jpg][attachment=90804:spkr1.jpg][attachment=90805:spkr2.jpg]