Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**Ampeg SVT 610 HLF - USA Version

lewyyy

Here we've got an Ampeg Svt 610 HLF

As you can see in the pictures it's very good condition, been gigged a lot in the year that I've had it but you can barely tell. Bought off a fellow basschatter round about this time last year.

It spent a short period of its life in a fitted flight case, and also a thick padded slip over cover (which is included). It's never been without some protection, hence it's amazing condition. There is slight wear on the wheels, and slight wear on the skid rails, but these are the places you expect to see signs of usage.

600w 4ohms.

I've been using this with a SVT 7 pro and the two together are to die for.

Selling because I've started using a 410+210 markbass combination which is a bit more manageable for a scrawny bassist like myself!

If you're reading this you know it's big so it would have to be collection only from Peterlee, Co. Durham.

Anyone is welcome to try it, just shoot me a PM.

[b][size=4]**Not really looking for trades, but CIJ/MIA fender P/J basses of similar value might take my fancy....[/size][/b]

[color=#0000ff][size=6]Ampeg USA SVT 610 HLF + Padded cover - looking for £600 ovno.[/size][/color]

(a good price considering the new Loud Inc versions are going for almost £1k new)

Edited by lewyyy