Why become a member? ×

SOLD - For Sale Samson Airline Wireless System AG1/AP1

[size=5][b]NOW SOLD[/b][/size]

Here for sale is my Samson Airline UHF wireless system. It is the AG1 transmitter version (channel 3), with a right-angled jack that was designed to fit basses with the input on the side of the body, though should fit any bass that doesn't have a recessed jack socket.

The tone quality is great for a wireless system in this price range and there is no noticeable distortion or loss of clarity. It also has terrific range - you can literally be in another part of the house and it still transmits with to the same level.

The transmitter and receiver are in great condition, despite having had a fair bit of use. The box is fairly tatty, but still has the instruction manual and all original packaging. It runs off a 9V battery in the receiver and a single AAA battery in the transmitter.

I'm looking for [s]£110[/s] [s]£90[/s] [b]£75[/b] including postage to mainland UK.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

[attachment=90158:Samson01Box.jpg][attachment=90159:Samson02Contents.jpg][attachment=90160:Samson03TopView.jpg][attachment=90161:Samson04BottomView.jpg]

Edited by geilerbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...