Why become a member? ×

SOLD

JoeS

Right boys and girls, due to a lack of both space and money I need to get rid of some basses. First up is the Yamaha RBX250F I bought a couple of years ago to try and get into fretless playing. Unfortunately I wasn't very good and never got round to a practicing much, so for most of the two of years I've had it it's been virtually untouched except for five minutes here and there. Looking at it would suggest its previous owner(s) had the same intention as me when the bought it, as it's practically mint except for one or two VERY minor scuffs and some light fretboard wear, none of which affect the playability.

It's incredibly easy to play (aside from the fact that it's fretless :)), really slim, narrow neck and weighs next to nothing. Pickups-wise there's one P-style pickup in the usual place, one volume control and one tone control. I'm looking for £100 but I'm open to offers; to be completely honest I just need to get rid of it. I'd also be interested in a trade for either an Akai Headrush. I'd prefer collection from Crawley in West Sussex and am willing to drive a reasonable distance from there to meet halfway, but if you wanted it posted I'm sure something could be arranged. Photos will be up tomorrow lunchtime-ish.

Thanks for looking,

Joe

Edited by JoeS

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...