Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale/trade - all sold/withdrawn

randymussel

Hi there, got a few pedals for sale:

[s]Marshall Guv'nor 2 overdrive/distortion, the new shiny silvery one. A really nice sounding pedal, classic overdrive tones and pretty good on the bass too with plenty of low end via the 4-band eq controls. [b] £30 posted to you.[/b] A bit scuffed and no box, but perfect working order.[/s] - Withdrawn, sounds too nice on the guitar!

SOLD ON EBAY: [s]Boss BF-3 Flanger pedal, with bass and guitar modes, tap tempo and 4 types of flange (Standard BF-2, Ultra, Gate/Pan and Momentary), stereo outputs and the regular flange controls (rate, depth, feedback and resonance). You can get some nice chorusy sounds as well as dark deep flange, a really good versatile pedal of Boss quality.[b] £50 posted[/b]. In its box with instructions, v. good condition.[/s]

SOLD ON EBAY: [s]Aphex Guitar Exciter - everyone knows what the bass one does, gives you extra zing or thump from a box of magical tone fairies. This does the same thing for guitar, and also works reasonably well for enlivening your bass sound. Unfortunately it is not in perfect condition, as the cheap box and switches mean that while it works perfectly well when activated, the footswitch doesn't properly engage the bypass mode, so it is either on and sounds great, or you get only a tiny little sound that is good for nothing. However, bearing in mind that this is the type of pedal you won't turn off too often once you've set it, a knock-down price of [b]£35 posted [/b]seems like a potential bargain to me![/s]

Feel free to offer trades: I'm looking mainly for a decent compressor, or a rich deep chorus (think CE-5 or similar rather than CEB-3). Plus cash either way as appropriate of course.

Pictures can be supplied if requested, or stock photos are freely available on t'internet.

Bank transfers, cash on collection or paypal all fine by me.

Edited by randymussel