Why become a member? ×

FS:Spector NS-XL5 new pics

nobodysprefect

For sale: my Spector NS-XL5 US neck-through. Quilted maple body, maple neck, the Spector package. 18v EMG electronics guarantee massive amounts of thunder. The tone is very even across the strings, and the bass is very playable, with good balance.
Has the crown inlays, in very good condition.

Cost an arm and a leg new. [s]Asking for EUR2400 or so[/s]. Will consider any offers. OHSC included.

Can upload pics later OR you could log into bunnybass musical instrument archive, as that's where it's been reviewed and the photos blow away mine.

edit: BunnyBass up and died. Got a pic of the bass tho, but the bass is on consignment (with agreement that I can sell it independently of their operation) now, so further pics would be somewhat problematic to get.

edit2: found a dvd with pics I thought I'd never see again and presto! We have decent pics of the bass!

Edited by nobody's prefect

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

would you be interested in part trade ..if so would this interest you

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...&hl=lakland"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...&hl=lakland[/url]

All the best,
Mick.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Nick Laughlin' post='248323' date='Jul 26 2008, 01:22 PM']why are you selling this? it's the best bass I've ever played![/quote]

It IS a great bass! However, I only want to keep one bass, and it must have 6 strings. So this can't be it.

edited to add:

and yes, my keeper 6-string's list price is lower than this, doesn't do this tone, doesn't have the aesthetics, but has some neat tricks of its own, so it's win some/lose some.

'I'm losing on the swings/I'm losing on the roundabouts'

Edited by nobody's prefect