Why become a member? ×

Wharfedale EVP12PM 12" Active Monitor

Hi guy's. Here's the last of my listings. I am selling this as part of my "downsizing" (bass amp/cab and PA stuff).
Here I am selling my Wharfedale EVP12 PM active powered monitor. This is a wedge shaped, quite light, monitor with a 12" speaker and it is carpet covered. I believe it's 200w with a 320w peak (correct me if i'm wrong). This has been used as my vocal monitor for quite a while now. It's in excellent working order but used condition. It has a small peice of covering missing (see pix) I guess you could paint that bit in? it's never bothered me. I have a powered mixer so I use 2 X passive speakers as main PA then I run this out from the mixer for my vocals, so it does not use power from the mixer itself. As i'm replacing most of my PA I am letting this go for just £70 OVNO. I am not looking to trade. Collection only! you must collect or arrange to have it collected from me, I will NOT post and I have no packaging material for this.
I live in Nottingham 5 minutes from junction 26 M1. Cash on collection or bank transfer is ok. Paypal ok if you cover their costs, but i'd rather not use it.
Make me an offer you never know I might accept but no silly offers please. PM me if you are interested. I will place this on Ebay on Sunday if there is no interest here.
Update:
Someone has pointed out that the horn appears to have been removed and blanked off for some reason? Yes I can confirm this. I have removed the grill to check and this is indeed the case. It was like this when I got it because I have never even noticed it before as it's just a floor monitor as far as i'm concerned and does the job, but it is still plenty loud enough as I have gigged this for 3 years without any problems. This unit does work ok and it is "sold as seen". Anyone is welcome to inspect and try it first if they wish. I am still open to an offer. Thanks Tony

[attachment=88595:006.JPG]

[attachment=88596:004.JPG]

[attachment=88597:005.JPG]

Edited by clarkpegasus4001