Why become a member? ×

luthier in Chester/N. Wales area wanted ?

daz

In birkenhead (by the ferry terminal) is [url="http://www.kgb-music.co.uk/"]KGB LUTHIERS[/url] they are really good and have done some amazing work for some big bands and musicians.

They also re-wired one of my bass's really well.

Edited by pickle

Depends what you want done. I'd agree with Pickle that KGB are good, if a tad expensive sometimes. If you need a bass looking over though, might I suggest you get in touch via PM with Steve Soar, he'll take a look at your bass and do a bloody good job on it as well, he works from his home. I can personally recommend him.

[quote name='risingson' post='1355202' date='Aug 29 2011, 01:16 PM']Depends what you want done. I'd agree with Pickle that KGB are good, if a tad expensive sometimes. If you need a bass looking over though, might I suggest you get in touch via PM with Steve Soar, he'll take a look at your bass and do a bloody good job on it as well, he works from his home. I can personally recommend him.[/quote]

Thanks for the relies. Does steve soar live local to me in chester ? (ie: 20 miles)