Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Aria AMB 50B Electro Acoustic Bass- £65 or trade for an Envelope Filter or Compressor

Old Horse Murphy

This has been at my Mum's house for several years now until she made me reclaim it the other day!

I bought this over 5 years ago for a project that never materialised and asked my Mum to look after it along with a few other bits while we moved house.

Overall it's in very good condition and works fine. Intonation is good and it has been strung with a set of D'Addario Chromes. It's a 34" scale too. The neck is fine and the trussrod works as it should. The aciton is a little high to give it more of Double Bass sound but playing isn't hampered by this.

The pre amp and electrics work fine. The output on the E string is a little quieter than the other strings. Apparently this is quite common on these basses and is a relatively simple fix (adjusting the E string saddle) but given I haven't looked at it for a few years I don't really have the inclination to try and sort it out myself.

The specs are:

AMB-50B Acoustic Bass
Top Flamed Maple
Back & Sides
ABS Fiber
Neck Mahogany
Fingerboard Rosewood
Bridge Rosewood
Hardware Wood
Pickups PZP-3 Piezo
Controls AEQ-41 EQ

Yours for £70 picked up or meet somewhere as it doesn't come with a gigbag or trade for a dcent Envelope Filter or Compressor.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy