Why become a member? ×

Ibanez BTB406QM

aLxbass

Hi, I'm considering letting my Ibanez BTB406QM go..

I play in 2 bands one being hardcore punk and the other hard rock so I make no use out of this beauty, It's just an ornament hanging on my bedroom wall collecting dust.
On that note, I was thinking of selling this to put towards a new bass to add to the collection or even the possibility of a trade? (depending on offer)

The bass is in perfect condition, it's a 2004 model I think, I don't think its been out of this bedroom? ever! haha.. and I will let it go with the Ibanez W50BTB hardcase.
It's the weird purplely colour (same as this: [url="http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics/products/4/2/6/276426.jpg)"]http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics...2/6/276426.jpg)[/url] - but it's nice :)

Pictures available on request, offers for selling or trading are welcome

Thanks, Alex

Edited by aLxbass

Do you have a problem posting pictures on here. Pics on request isn't the normal way of doing things here. As you are new to the forum you have to inspire confidence for your sale as there have been people burnt on here by scammers. You will therefore maximise your chances by posting as good a set of pictures as possible. My son used to have one of these basses and they are excellent value for money which is important in these cash strapped times. All the best with the sale.

I'm in Willenhall, near Wolverhampton.
this bass knocked me back about £650 when I got it, I've barely used it (only jam it now and then in my bedroom) and the condition is great.. So I wouldn't like to lose to much on it. I was hoping around the £500 region including the hardcase, like I said.. I'm open to offers.

cheers

Edited by aLxbass

[quote name='aLxbass' post='1358808' date='Sep 1 2011, 02:04 PM']no offers yet.. :lol:[/quote]

Hi, beautiful bass. I too have a BTB 6 string of the same vintage, in bright blue, so I can vouch for just how good they are.
I bought mine on ebay a couple of months ago, in unmarked condition, with a hard case included, for.......£200. :)

I was fortunate, but from my experience I think you might struggle to achieve your asking price. :)
But good luck with the sale.

Nice bass, I like what you have done with it.
Unfortunately it's not what I had in mind, I'm kind of hoping for a black fender precision I could get customizing! or just the cash to put towards a stack :)

Even though, I'll keep it in mind.
Thank you.