Why become a member? ×

Few pedals for sale -big muff Rams head clone, fuzz face clone, Vintage electro harmonix small stones and an LPB-1

umph

Next up is a big muff rams head clone i built a while back, it's essentially just the rams head circuit except with Germanium transistors and the circuits been adapted a little to compensate for it. Does doom well.

Sounds like a rams head except a little warmer.

after 40OBO inc postage

Finally is a germanium Fuzz face clone i built myself also. Is a four knob one the knobs are bias, input impedance, gain volume and it also has a switch to tighten the bass up. Can't remember what the transistors are off the top of my head but they're mullard OC ones. They're NPN so you wont have daisy chain problems

After 40 OBO inc postage

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/stubbyrulz/DSC_0024.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/stubbyrulz/DSC_0025.jpg[/IMG]

Added guts photos, green stuff is electrical tape since it's done on perfboard. I could always look into gooping them up if you'd prefer though

fuzz face is missing a knob in the picture it'll have the full compliment when i send it out.

Also up for sale now are 2 Original small stones, which i've recently given a once over and they're both working great. Sound alot nicer than the newer ones out now.

Both have a fair few scratches and non original knobs, one has a missing battery door though. The better condition one is an earlier one aswell.

After around 75 each for these!

Also have an original LPB-1, is pretty much the same as the ones out now except it uses the mojo transistor from the original ramshead muff and it's all PTP, pretty collectable ;p

Was after around £50 for this

Edited by umph

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...