Why become a member? ×

Couple of bits of live rack gear FS...

...right, clearout to pay for a broken boiler :) ...

Peavey DeltaFex Twin dual stereo effects unit - two independent digital stereo processors in a single case. Ideal one-box solution for providing two different effects to a live mix via two aux sends, can do all the usual suspects (bunch of different reverb and delay types, reverb+delay combos, chorus, tremolo, rotary speaker etc etc etc) with control over two parameters of each (say, rate and depth of chorus, time and length of delay) all on actual control knobs so no piddling about with menus and scroll wheels. Oh, it's missing one knob as you can see, but no effect on functionality (personally as I'm running it via aux sends I just leave the wet/dry knobs set totally wet anyway). Seventy quid delivered?

Behringer Composer MDX 2000 dual compressor/gate - SOLD!

SPECIAL OFFER: buy both and I'll throw in the 1m-long 12-way loom crafted by my own fair hands using Sommer cable & Neutrik connectors. Wired with two pairs of mono jack -> stereo jack inserts (to patch the compressor into a desk via insert points), four mono jack -> mono jack (to run the DeltaFex via two separate aux sends/returns) , and then an additional four balanced jack -> balanced jack runs which I used as monitor/FOH sends from balanced desk outputs.

Of course if you can collect stuff it'd be cheaper; PM me if you want any more details or anything!

Edited by Ian Savage

• 2 weeks later...