Stockholm Syndrome

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1321708558' post='1442221']
Aaaaaaah dude pity your not makin
Cash plus trade offer....... My ss2 is still on the go

Beautiful bass though, have a bump!!

Bump!
[/quote]
Thanks mate!

I could consider a trade + cash if it was for the right bass, in both directions.

This bass has just been setup and re-stringed by Christian of Unicornbass, and now feels and plays like it was new. Feel free to shoot me offers, I am open to a lot. Mainly interested in Stingrays and P-basses in trades, or any NT Warwick. Cash could go either way.

• 2 weeks later...

Spot the price! used !
Oh, link gone wrong, anyway, it was :o $2995

Hope you and Warwickhunt can sort something out ;) good luck,

[url="http://www.trumpsmusic.com.au/products.php?product=Warwick-FNA-Jazzman-Limited-Edition-"]http://www.trumpsmus...imited-Edition-[/url][Second-Hand]

Edited by karlfer

Come on peeps, get this bargain bought, so I might talk Mr Biscuit Barrel (if you ask it will be a bump :lol: ) into purchasing my kinda withdrawn Sheehan Attitude X. Then I might be able to satisfy Shonks, fnarr, fnarr (copyright MB1 B) ).

Merry Christmas by the way.

Edited by karlfer

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, by popular request, here is a sound clip of the bass, recorded through an Apogee Jam in Garageband, to a clean channel with no effects, EQ or amp modeling.

Brand new Newtone nickel/steel hybrid strings, 042-098 I believe.

First section is neck pickup only, second is both pickups in single coil mode, third is both pickups in single/parallel humbucker, fourth is both pickups in single/series HB, and last is bridge only in parallel mode. Enjoy!

Also, included in the deal are Dunlop recessed straplocks, mounted on a wide padded leather strap, as well as a Gatorcase soft hardcase.

Also also, the price is now £795/€960.

Edited by Stockholm Syndrome

• 1 month later...