Why become a member? ×

FS: M-Audio Fast Track USB interface

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' post='1337398' date='Aug 12 2011, 11:13 AM']Need to shift this - no box but do have the instruction manual somewhere. Quick look today on the web show prices about £133 so looking for £50 + P&P.[/quote]

Hi,

Is this the latest model of the fast track? From having a quick look around I think there was an update at somepoint as the old one didn't have phantom power for the XLR but the new model does.

Any chance of some pics and do you still have the USB cable?

Cheers
Tom

Hi - not sure which model it is to be honest.

Will put some pics up later on when I get home. Yes it does have the cable with it.

[quote name='Dr_Tom' post='1337727' date='Aug 12 2011, 03:00 PM']Hi,

Is this the latest model of the fast track? From having a quick look around I think there was an update at somepoint as the old one didn't have phantom power for the XLR but the new model does.

Cheers
Tom[/quote]

Trying to upload some pics but every time I upload the attachment editor box has the message "Bad Request" in it.

Anyone any ideas why it is doing this - used to upload pics with no problem at all.

[quote name='Dr_Tom' post='1337727' date='Aug 12 2011, 03:00 PM']Hi,

Cheers
Tom[/quote]