Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sellin'

krispn

OK some stuff for sale

Basically got these pedals for some recording with the band for different tones and textures for bass and guitar.
Don't really do a lot of pedal hopping live so have my basic two pedal set up sorted and wont be needing such a huge array of options live.

Demeter FOD: distortion and midboost pedal. Got this recently more for recording than anything else. The mid/phat switch is a great feature- kinda an 'always on' type boost can be sutble or OTT but adds nice presence to your sound. Drive is very valve like but doesn't do crazy. Both drive and boost together can really give a huge sound but not menatl fuzz/filth. Also has a two way mode switch - £102 posted UK

Fuzz- modded DODGrunge pedal. This is a much more aggressive pedal than the FOD. It starts out mad and stays angry! The Grunge was always know for its huge amount of low end output and works well with bass. Stripped back finish on the casing with custom pink LED. £47 posted UK

Ernie earplugs yam hand feedback regenerator: SOLD

Bushy Bison: SOLD

Pic's available from next week as the band are experimenting with varying combinations of these and other pedals and I don't have them to hand.

Cheers!

Edited by krispn

Bushy Bison sold....

The other are still up for grabs - avideo demo of the Yam Hand is on youtube - search for fulltone bass drive ernie earplugs and you should find my video - quality is reasonable but the playing "Oi Vey!"

Yam hand sold.......

Interest in the fuzz and for the guys requesting pic's & video I'm on night shift until next week. Won't realistically be able to get and sound samples until then but I'll update this post when I do. Or you could take a punt if you think a monstrous facebleed fuzz would suit your needs :)

Bump for added fuzz pic

Demeter is a very well made quality pedal. Just been used for some recording on guitar (and with the boost engaged for some bass parts) Not using the drive with bass and for boosting I just got a W&C PPB which takes up less room on my pedal board.

Willing to listen to trade offers or p/x plus cash my way- Ideally I dont want to be adding cash to any deal.