Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FT:- TC RH750 traded pending.

Prime_BASS

For trade:- TC Electronic RebelHead 750.

I'm ending my love affair with TC to go back to my first love, MarkBass!
While the head is amazing it's a lot more than I need, I'm also due my tri monthly gear change. :)

I dont think I have to describe this as you all know what it is. Head sounds nice and clear/transparent all the way to dirty vintage. Personally I used it flat, no compression, tweetertone only slightly boosted.

Its been gigged twice and used for a few rehearsals and a recording session.
I will say it's not 100%. It got a crack on the mite button and a few chips that's are only visible up close however the button still serves it's purpose and still works 100%. Also there is a small dent in the case on the back right hand side. Very small and not very deep. Othe few light scratches. Non of witch make a difference to the sound.

I still have the invoice and reciept from BassDirect and the box is 100% with poser chord and the stereo cable for mp3 playbacks through headphones.

Trades:
I'm really looking for a Markbass F500 as a direct trade.
Markbass F1 with cash my way (£100?)
I'm open to other such offers aswell.

I've not seen any RH750 for sale S/H so to help with trade offers I would hazard a guess that it's worth (including damage) around £600. Really looking to trade rather than straight sell as I can live without an amp due to busy gigging.

Thanks for looking, pics up as soon as I can. I can email them to anyone wanting though.

[attachment=86390:IMG_1634.jpg][attachment=86391:IMG_1635.jpg][attachment=86392:IMG_1724.jpg][attach
ment=86393:IMG_1725.jpg]

Edited by Prime_BASS